Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yee-Ha!



Last night we went to the rodeo. It comes to San Antonio every year. On the way into the rodeo, the man taking the tickets said, "Howdy Buckaroo." Brett just stopped. He was amazed that someone knew his nickname. (He always tells us to call him that. :)

Brett and Kiley enjoyed the petting zoo, jumpy houses and other animal shows and competitions.
They particularly loved the actual rodeo competitions this year.

Brett's favorite part was the Bronco Riding. (Although they both think that Bronco Riding applies to Horses & Bulls.) :) He waved his cowboy hat and cheered loudly for the cowboys.

While Kiley liked the bronco riding, she was very excited to watch the barrel racing...b/c "cowgirls" do that part. Overall, it was a very fun adventure.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Love it! Great job! You are my
3rd friend with a blog on this site. Perhaps I should join the crowd. I've been sending out monthly pics and updates since Bryce was born via e-mail. I know I'd have some older folks complain if I switched format - you know, the grandparents who barely know how to check e-mail. Keep up the great work, girl! So fun to see sisters mothering and loving on their babies!