Monday, June 9, 2008

Brett's Little Gym Performance


Brett attends a gymnastics class near our house. Each week they practice various skills and run off lots of energy. Today was performance day. Each child did an individual routine on the floor, beam and bars.

At the end, their instructors gave them a medal for effort. (They even had the Olympic music playing in the background.) I have never seen Brett so proud. He must have told us a thousand times how excited he was to earn this medal. :)


3 comments:

Jcbaron99 said...

The kids are all getting so big - I'm a little sad :-(
He looks so happy and roud of himself! Way to go Brett!

Erika said...

That was so cute! He was so delighted with himself and the applause! Also, just got the new gcc mag - and the 4 of you are total celebrities! I'm mailing you my copy so you can autograph it.

Unknown said...

Oh goodness is he precious! Gianna was very impressed too! Tell him that he has a fan!